Monday, October 12, 2009

Down another 2.4 lbs...

Despite the bad day on Tuesday, Cici's on Thursday, and Rally's on Saturday. Oh, yeah...didn't mention Saturday, did I?

Matt & I went to a 30th birthday party for one of his friends and I didn't eat or drink anything. Bad news is that we didn't get out of there and weren't able to eat dinner until close to 10:00. We ended up running through Rally's drive-thru Saturday night but I am happy to report that I got a small combo meal with a diet (instead of the super, super sized one). I really, REALLY wanted a milkshake but I didn't get one. Today I even skipped free Donato's pizza at lunch. Seriously...who skips out on Donato's pizza (almost the world's best pizza)???

Actually, the bigger reason why I skipped out is that I hate eating in front of people. I get nervous about people thinking that I'm eating too much or that they're watching Fatty McFatty, I mean, me eat. Neurotic, I know. Whatever works, right?

Oh, official weight as of this morning...229.9 lbs. My short-term goal that Weight Watchers made for me is 220 lbs. from 232.2 lbs. (when I started WW in July). Kind of depressing now that I realized that I've only lost 2 lbs. Oh, well. I'm still plugging away and that's all that matters...

Back to yesterday (God, I'm A.D.D. tonight!)...Matt made the most delicious low-point French Toast for breakfast. He is getting burned out on cooking so I told him that I would start cooking at least once a week. I'm pretty stoked because I found several WW recipes that are low in points and easy to make. I made stir-fry chicken with red/yellow peppers and cashews last night. Yummy! Collin didn't approve but I think that's just because it was too flavorful for him. The next one I'm making is Balsamic Chicken w/mushrooms. I actually might make this tomorrow if I can get my math homework/studying done tonight.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that I don't give anyone food poisoning because that's a real possibility...

Before I forget...I did work out twice last week. Yay! Dare I shoot for three times this week???

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on more loss!

Jess said...

Thanks, Becky. I'm shooting for a bigger loss next week. I jogged again today so that should help. :)

Becky said...

That is awesome. Keep it up!