Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sick a-frickin-gain!

I noticed last night that my throat was hurting a little before I went to bed last night. I ended up getting next to no sleep because I woke up at least a dozen times with a stuffy nose and really sore throat. I barely made it through work. I would have went home had I had more PTO time left. I came home tonight and have been hibernating in the bedroom in full-on sweats and comforters. I finally broke down and bought one of those Temporal Scanner thermometers since I can't ever get an accurate reading for Collin. I doubt I'll ever go back to regular thermometers again. Anywho...my fever is a smidgen over 100. I just downed some Theraflu so I'll hopefully get some sleep and get to feeling better tomorrow. I'm just peeved about being sick. This kind of shit always happens to me when I finally get motivated to eat well and get on a good workout schedule. Argh!

I'm really going to be pissed if this screws up my weigh-in next week.

No comments: