Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekly weigh-in

Woot, woot! I lost 5.9 lbs. on my first week of Weight Watchers. I just realized last night that I forgot to note what I weighed in at. I started at 235.6 and I am 229.7 as of today. <--- ETA: Typo - it incorrectly read 239.7 when it should have said 229.7. Duh!

You have NO idea how excited I am! I used all of my flex points last week but I don't feel guilty about using them at all! I splurged on Wednesday when I got a chicken quesadilla, taco, and two cinnamon twists for dinner but I used half my flex points for that. And then this weekend, I got that McD's vanilla ice cream cone that I was craving all week. I also ended up eating some of Collin's hot fudge from his sundae as well as some sour gummy worms but I tracked everything.

It is a wonderful thing to feel no guilt in splurging within moderation! :)

I also picked up some Fiber One pancake mix and sugar-free low-calorie syrup and can't wait to try them out this weekend! Yummy, yummy, yummy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I bought a second box of pancake mix yesterday, taking advantage of triple coupons at Harris Teeter. I could eat that stuff all the time. It has a strong soy smell though.

Jess said...

I'm going to make some for breakfast this weekend. Soy doesn't bother me too much though since we used soy flour a lot on Atkins. Thanks for turning me on to it. :) I'll let you know what I think...