Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just for Lisa...

I just realized that I rarely ever allow my picture to be taken without makeup. I had to go back to January 2007. Hope I was able to make you feel a little better... :)

As a side note, going through my pictures was a bit depressing. I even asked Matt how he even let himself be seen out in public with me last year (at my heaviest - see second picture)

On a positive note, the 3rd picture is close to my lowest weight this year; about 30 lbs. from this time last year.

Slow and steady wins the race, huh?




2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Jess - you are sooo sweet. :) Honestly, you look soooo pretty in your pics. you don't need make-up. :)

Jess said...

I should show you a full frontal pic *gasp*. ;)

Thanks for the sweet comment though. :)