Monday, August 24, 2009

Down another (almost) 3 lbs...

Despite the fact that I went over my points a little and I had a few drinks with Matt on Friday night. I am trying not to beat myself up about going over my points because what is more important is that I haven't binged in over two weeks now. Yay! Oh, and my weigh-in today was 227.0 (even).

I do think I'm going to stick with WW long-term. I'm so much happier on it. Since you get flex points, you can actually "budget" for those days that you know will be high in points or if you want an extra treat. I am finally at a good point mentally too. Sure, I'm stressed out but I don't think that there's anything I can't handle right now.

I don't know if I mentioned yet, but I don't have sleep apnea. The sleep doctor said that I do snore and that's why I wake myself up sometimes but no apnea right now. :) I have another appointment with the Hematologist on Thursday so please keep your fingers crossed that my white blood cell count has went down. I am not sure what they'll do if it is still up...

Adrian started back to school today. He is a 5th grader this year. I can't believe it?! Collin starts "school" (aka daycare) next week and we couldn't be more excited. We are sending him to Adrian's old daycare and I think it will be good for him to interact with other children his age and for there to be more structure to his day than what there is now. Plus, let's face it...it'll force Mommy (me) to get my butt in gear. I will have start getting to bed at a decent time to get up a little earlier and Collin will actually go to bed earlier, which will enable me to have more time to study and more time to bond with Matt. :)

Everything seems to be all rainbows, puppies, and hearts today. I know...shoot me.