Saturday, September 20, 2008

So much to do, so little time

So I think it's time for a general update and this is going to seem completely random, but bear with me anyway.

I think Collin is pretty much potty-trained now. I've been hesitant to let you know because I was afraid of jinxing myself but he's been training for two weeks now and has not had ANY accidents for the past 2 days! Yay for no more diapers! That's $35/month in my pocket now!

I have my interview for the position I mentioned awhile back on Wednesday. It is now back to being a Supervisor position but I'm cool with that. I'm so ready for the change! I'm pretty much shitting bricks at this point in time (I hate interviews!) so wish me luck! I've got to log a bit of time on Monster.com this weekend and review my management text book that I used for my Intro to Management class in the Spring to brush up on stuff.

I have like one stupid pound (or so) before I meet this month's weight loss goal. I gave myself until the 24th to lose it so keep your fingers crossed. I've done great as far as eating sensibly and working out this week so I better see some results when I get on the scale for the final weigh-in!!!

I started back to school on Thursday. I'm taking 'Dealing with Diversity' and 'Human Resources Management' and it seems as if the quarter shouldn't be too difficult as far as homework and whatnot. Yay for that!

I bought my Christmas present way early. I'm so flipping excited about it! I'm flying down to Naples, Florida BY MYSELF to visit my BFF, Joe for about 5 days in December. I'm scared shitless about flying by myself but I'm excited about going to Florida and getting to hang out with Joe (and Vic). He's already got a bunch of fun stuff planned...beach time, fun at the gay bars, etc. The best part of it is is that I got the round-trip plane ticket for $206 TOTAL. Can you believe that?! I couldn't pass that up and considering that this will be the last chance I'll have to visit him for probably the next 5 years, I just have to go!

Oh, BTW...sorry for all the cussing this go 'round. It was completely necessary! LOL

No comments: