Sunday, September 28, 2008

OSU v. Minnesota (football) pics

Dane (my little brother) & Me - Isn't he handsome? :o)

Script Ohio (upside down from our vantage point)

A very nice view of Mr. James Laurinaitis (#33) :oP

"Da Man" - Beanie Wells


The best Big 10 quarterback - Terrell Pryor



Coach Jim Tressel - another one of my men :o)

Final Score - suck on that Gophers!

Carmen Ohio - O-H-I-O


I was so glad that I got the opportunity to go again this year and that Matt let me take Dane instead of him. We had a BLAST and Dane was really appreciative of me inviting him along. Plus, we got in some much needed bonding time. It was just so neat to see everything through his eyes for the first time again and him saying "This is SO awesome!" He totally deserved to go too, as good as he has been playing football this season.
Did I mention that he is the #2 tackle in the MOAC right now?
I just love my little brother! No matter how much bigger he gets than me...