Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quick updates

1) I have not cheated (eaten badly) since Sunday...yay me! Even today when I was away from home at a client meeting. I actually brought snacks with me and ate as I should have while I was out. Yippee!!! It can be done!
2) I have worked out for 2 1/2 hours total this week so far.
3) I have continued to take the stairs at work since last Monday. That's 40 up and 40 down at least once per day, if I don't have to go downstairs for anything.
4) Lastly, I got invited into the Phi Theta Kappa organization at school and I decided to join. It is the International Honor Society of the Two-Year College; you have to have above a 3.5 GPA to get into this so I'm pretty durn excited! I can put this on my resume, they will write me a letter of recommendation for prospective employers, I will have access to a ton of scholarship money, and I will have better employment opportunities (job leads).

Today was a good day.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome! Great job, Jess!

Jess said...

Aww thanks, Becky!

I keep meaning to drop you a line to let you know how great I think you're doing too. You are my weight loss hero! :o)