Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weight loss (and interview) update

Okay...so I had to get on the scale this morning because this was the target date for my 10 lbs. weight loss for the month. I was pleasantly surprised because not only did I meet the goal (on the exact target date!), but I exceeded it and have lost a total of 12.5 lbs. since I started eating low-carb AND exercising a month ago. Of course, I'm a little bummed since I expected more weight loss with low-carb but I'm happy that I'm not starving and that I feel GREAT! Still...12.5 lbs. is nothing to balk at.

I'll take it!

Oh, and the interview...well...it went fairly well. I blanked out on one question but I blame them for that since it was a 3 part question and they read it to me all at once and expected me to be able to remember each facet of the stupid question. I think they realized that they screwed up because on the remaining similar questions, they asked each piece of the whole question separately. Over all, I think I did the best I could but I wouldn't say that I have it in the bag by any means. They hope to let us know who gets the promotion by next week so stay tuned!

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Great job on your 12 lbs!!!!!!!!!