Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blech!

I'm so disgusted with myself right now! I have eaten so badly since Thursday! We have also been on the go non-stop since then. We had to go to a local parade Thursday night and didn't have time to cook so I had a Whopper value meal (regular size) with a diet. Yesterday, I did good until dinner; I had Dane's football game (and will have another 8 or so to go to over the coming Fridays of the football season since it is his Senior year) and didn't have time to eat so I had a coney dog for dinner and then since my Uncle David is in from Germany, we went to Pizza Hut and I had 3-4 pieces of the new (delectable) chocolate dessert sticks. Today, we went out for our 4th wedding anniversary to the Ohio State game and then to The Funny Bone Comedy Club. I won't even tell you what I had to eat today other than that it was either fast food, fried food, or carb-laden foods...and two margaritas! Urgh!

I know these are my triggers but how in the world do you stop life? I guess it's just getting it through your (or rather MY) thick skull that you have to eat good no matter where you are.

I also did not get a chance to work out much since Tuesday. One of my lovely co-workers gave me the flu and I have been sick for like 4 days now. I'm finally feeling on the up and up now but I'm still a little under the weather.

On a positive note, I had to go up like probably 10 HUGE frigging flights of stairs and our walking to and from the car before and after the game totaled an hour or so and we probably walked 20 minutes total to get to and from the Comedy Club today so that's good, right? I was proud of myself that I could actually do it without having a heart attack so that's a step in the right direction, huh? We are also taking the kiddos to the zoo tomorrow so we'll be getting in quite a bit of walking tomorrow too.

Adrian had his first flag football practice today. Grandpa (my dad) had to take him but I guess he did very well, I'm happy to report. I thought for sure he'd hate it since he's a little clumsy and (I thought a little) smaller than the other kids his age but Dad said he did very well; in fact, even better than a lot of the kids. He has another practice on Monday and then his first game next Saturday. I'll be sure to get some pictures up after his first game. I'll also be sure to get some pics up from the OSU game today once I get them uploaded. Too tired to do it tonight.

Tomorrow is a new day though as far as the eating well goes. I'm just going to dust myself off and start anew...

No comments: