Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Had a rough night last night but doing much better today. I am sad to report that I went over my weeklies and used all of my APs (and then some), but I am proud of myself for working out 3x this week and for being more active. I have already noticed a difference in my energy levels, how I feel in general, and clothes so that means more to me than any number on a scale. I have no clue where I'm at weight loss-wise. I decided to stop weighing in more than once a week, since my weight fluctuates so much. So...I'll be interested to see what the scale says tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me! :)

Morning
2 serving(s) Sugar free French vanilla coffee creamer (Aldi)
2
1 large clementine(s)
0
1 serving(s) Morning Express Egg sausage and cheese smart morning wrap
6
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
6 oz Light 'n Fit nonfat vanilla yogurt
2
Subtotal 10
Midday
12 item(s) uncooked baby carrots
0
2 wedge(s) Light Creamy Swiss Original Flavor
1
1 serving(s) Classic Favorites Swedish Meatballs
7
1 serving(s) Mott's Plus Light Applesauce
1
Subtotal 9
Evening
2 cup(s) tossed salad without dressing
0
5 oz grilled chicken breast fillet(s)
4
1 serving(s) Marzetti Honey Dijon Mustard
5
1/4 cup(s) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
3
Subtotal 12
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food PointsPlus values total used 31
Food PointsPlus values remaining 7
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

Kim said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! But no matter what it says remember all them positive things you just said they def are more important than a number on a scale.