Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yeah-yuh!

So, as you know, I've lost close to 20 lbs. since I (re) started my weight loss journey in August. You may also know that I've lost 4 sizes since then. For whatever reason, I have been scared to death to try on my old pants.

Well...today I got the courage to do just that. I got tired of looking like I crapped myself because my pants were/are too big in the back (and the front for that matter) and so I dug out a huge bag of clothing that I had put away probably two years ago, thinking that I'd probably never wear them again and that I'd have to donate them.

I am happy to report that I am able to definitely, without a doubt, fit into all of my size 18W pants! Woo-hoo!

So I was trying to find a video on YouTube to celebrate this glorious occasion and I couldn't really find one but found this one that I had totally forgot about...since we're on the subject of booties.

Whoot there it is! :oP

2 comments:

Hippie Mama Kelly said...

That is so great for you!! Congrats on your big weight loss and accomplishment. I know I keep trying on those old clothes and get disappointed so I'm glad you didn't have my experience with that!!

Jess said...

Thanks, Kelly! :)

I've got a long way to go but I'm sticking with it this time and taking solace in the small victories like this.