Sunday, November 2, 2008

Terrible Twos

Does anyone want a terrible, I mean, um well-behaved, cherubic, and adorable little 2-year old?

Collin is about ready to drive me insane! He is a non-stop ball of energy and his favorite thing to do now when he doesn't get his way is to throw himself on the floor and scream at the top of his lungs until I want to rip every hair from my head and then bang my head against the wall until I knock myself out and put myself out of this misery.

I've got an example of this behavior; as a matter of fact, he had a mini-melt down as I was typing this because I turned the T.V. off because he was getting too hyper. This is not even close to what we deal with on a daily basis. Enjoy!

Oh, and an example of his boundless energy during trick or treating (notice who he is yelling for (Jessica) - I didn't notice until I about the 5th time I watched this - nice!):

No comments: