Monday, November 3, 2008

Down 3.75 more inches...

For the past month. Yay! :)

Not the big numbers I hoped to see but a loss is a loss. Only 7 more lbs. until my mini-shopping spree! :)

And while we're discussing inches/size, and since I was honest about my weight last week, I figured I might as well put my size out there. I started out this journey at a size 22W (I actually had a pair of capris that were a size 24W and that's when I decided enough was enough) and I'm happy to report that I fit comfortably in a size 18W now.

Still not where I want to be but it's progress. :) My goal is to get down to a size 8 or 10. I don't really want to be much smaller than that because I rather enjoy my curves. :oP

Anyway...I can do and I AM doing this!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

You are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You are rockin'!!!

Brianna said...

That is awesome! Congrats!

Jess said...

Thanks! You guys are too sweet! :)