Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

So I have a couple funny tidbits to share courtesy of Collin...

Last week, I came home to Collin talking to Matt about a "Baby Seester, Baby Seester, Daddy".

Does he know something that I don't? :)

(oh, and before you get too excited, I'm 101% sure that I'm not pregnant but who knows what the future might bring since we're (okay...I really mean I'm) about 75% sure that we (I) want to have another baby?)

And my second funny story, happened tonight. Matt was home with the boys since I was at school. The phone rang and he checked the caller-ID and saw that it was an unknown number. He ran to get something and came back to Collin talking on the phone. His conversation went something like this:

"Heh-woh?"

"Nope."

"Okay. Bye now!"

Where is the video camera when you need it? :) We have no idea who he talked to or if they even knew that it was a 2-year old that was on the phone but they never did call back.

I'm getting some ideas now... *evil laugh*