Monday, March 15, 2010

Wow! That didn't last very long.

I'm off of low-carb and back on Weight Watchers as of today. I didn't do terrible on low-carb but I could feel myself headed toward a binge so I decided to go back on WW and give it my full efforts. I do feel bad for deserting Matt but he just wants me to do whatever makes me happy and works for me. He is not low-carbing long-term. Just long enough to get his holiday pounds off and then he'll probably go on WW with me.

I had a great weigh-in this morning! :) I lost 4 lbs. (well, 3.9 to be exact but I'm saying 4) since last week. Yippee!!! That puts me at 240.5 lbs. (boo!). I'm back to shooting for a one pound weight loss per week, which is completely do-able if I stick to my guns, which I fully plan on doing.

Don't be surprised if you don't "see" me here this week. I only posted today because I wanted to share my weigh-in and let you know that I changed my mind yet again on my eating plan. I have a ton of homework to get finished up this week, as well as study for and take my finals. This Business Algebra class is kicking my ass. I still have two assignments and a quiz to take before I can even think about studying for the final, which is on Thursday. I don't know if I mentioned it but with this class, you can't move on to the next lesson until you've mastered the one before it so that's why I'm behind...plus I suck at math. As far as my Microeconomics class goes, I've got my final project to finish up as well as to study for and take the final. I will be surprised if I don't end up having to take Wednesday off to finish up homework and study for both exams.

Needless to say, I'm having near panic attacks because I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time. I CANNOT wait until this weekend so I can take a breather!

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

whatever works for you.

Hua said...

Hey Jess,

Good luck on all your school work. I know what a hassle it can be when you fall behind and you need to catch up.

I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on weight loss. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to those seeking connection to other people who are in similar situations regarding weight loss. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of bloggers who motivate and support each other through 150 communities.

For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks