Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, February 6, 2012

I lost another (almost) 2 lbs. this past week. Finally getting into a groove. I'm losing about 1-2 lbs. per week and I am totally fine with that. Especially since I'm not as hungry as I once was and I'm not feeling deprived. Yay! I'm not tracking like I should or working out but I'm proud of myself for making healthy choices. I am feeling a little better each day and I just realized that I (knock on wood) haven't been sick since early November. That's a long stretch for me, LOL.

Anyway...my heart tests got rescheduled for tomorrow so I should have the results back later on this week. I'll keep you all posted though. I did go ahead and put myself back on Prevacid since I have a history of acid reflux/GERD and I'm feeling much better this week so I'm wondering if that might be the problem? Let's hope so since that's an easy fix.

No comments: